Senior Electronic Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer Job
12 month contract - Hybrid working available
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electronics Engineer to join my client, a leading medical device company, on a 12 month contract.
Within this position you will join a group of highly skilled engineers, within the R&D sustaining department, maintaining the products post launch.
Responsibilities (a Snapshot..)
- Design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions during the life of the products.
- Support of customers by troubleshooting to root cause and resolving Electronic Engineering and related product issues as they arise in the field
- Maintain the integrity and safety of the range of medical equipment with high electronic content.
- Design, verify, validate and implement product improvements brought about by changes to electronic sub-assemblies.
- Identify and verify alternative parts for obsolete electronic components.
- Minimum of a level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering (or closely related discipline).
- 4+ years' experience in an Engineering environment with Medical Device Industry experience an advantage
- Willingness to work on a broad spectrum of sub-systems, ranging from analogue, signal conditioning data acquisition, transducer interfacing, power supply and microprocessor based designs
- Experience in circuit analysis and simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout, 2D drafting and project scheduling are all desirable skills.
- Experience of working with quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
- Dynamic, positive attitude and action oriented
For a confidential discussion and to see the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981