Senior Electrical Engineer - Pharma Projects
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Preparation of design drawings
- Alterations to working drawings
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M Manuals.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Prepare builders work drawings
- Prepare record drawings
- Operate within the commercial constraints of the project scope document.
- Report where required to the Project Manager and Commercial Manager on schedule and cost implications of Engineering designs and changes.
- Ensure the adherence to company's safety and quality standards
- Ensure the adherence to legislation governing all Health and Safety matters on site.
- Reviewing project documentation, drawings and calculations as required
- All other duties associated with this role
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-coordinating on projects
- A minimum of 8+ years as an Electrical Engineer
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large-scale project
- A construction background
- Experience working on Pharma projects advantage
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email [email protected] for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.