Senior Electrical Engineer
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer for a large farm operation in Saudi Arabia. This is a full time permanent role.
Are you looking for a career move for 2021 that offers excellent terms and conditions ? If so this may be the role for you.
Summary of role
To coordinate the selection, installation, and maintenance of electrical plant and equipment on new or existing sites by agreeing to design layout and the timetable of installation completion with the Divisional Engineering Manager, and achieving those deadlines.
- Coordinate the selection, installation, and maintenance of power distribution networks and systems to provide power for sites/individual projects in the most cost effective energy efficient manner.
- Manage the development and training of subordinates through internal or external courses to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to install all equipment and utility services required by the Farming Division.
- Ensure that all personnel involved in electrical installation are operating within the standards of our client's Safety Manual - to provide a safe work environment for all employees.
- Design and present plans for maintenance schedules to be approved by the Div. Engineering Manager.
- In consultation with the Div. Engineering Mgr. select and specify the most suitable equipment for the farm's electrical and plant systems.
- Liaise with Farming Central Stores and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of equipment allowing for installation deadlines to be met.
- Monitor costs against budget and highlight any variances or potential variances and agree corrective action with the Divisional Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Qualified Electrical Engineer;
- 8-10 years' experience of installing electrical plant and machinery in an industrial environment.
- Design of Power distribution networks, installation of fixed and mobile electrical systems and plant medium Voltage and low voltage systems
- Good Team leader
- Excellent communicator
- Good management and influencing skills
- Ability to achieve results through multi-national team in tough conditions
Attractive Tax Free Salary
5/6 free flights home to and from Saudi Arabia
Work 5/6 weeks on 2-3 weeks off (97 days annual leave)
Free accommodation ( 1 bedroom apartment & tv )
Restaurant facilities on site
Access to local GAA & Hurling clubs and gym membership
Please email your CV through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your CV details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.