Senior EHS Specialist
A leading Biopharmaceutical client in Dublin is seeking an experienced Senior EHS Specialist to join their growing team and work in this hi-tech, state of the art facility!
Enjoy a lovely working environment and culture where you're supported by your colleagues. This exciting position is an initial 12 month contract initially with long term opportunities. You will gain invaluable experience and exposure as a part of this role with this Biopharma Giant!
You will provide professional and specialist safety advice, expertise and support to ensure that the company is compliant with all Regulatory and Corporate requirements; that hazards, risks and injuries are being systematically identified, eliminated and mitigated.
- Support effective Implementation of EHS policies, Safety Inspections, programmes and Objectives including the collation of results and reports
- Support the business partner function as required and assigned across quality, supply chain, engineering or operations.
- Provide Specialist support and expertise in the assigned areas and programmes, including Biological Safety, manual handling and Ergonomics. Assist in the implementation of the environmental programme to ensure full compliance with corporate and statutory requirements.
- Maintain and carry out a system of risk assessment to identify appropriate corrective actions
- Identify, support and deliver Health and Safety/Induction training needs and meetings as required
- Maintain a system of tracking and measuring safety performance to improve performance in Health and Safety.
- Provide advice and support implementation of change control and management procedures.
- Ensure site is Audit ready and assess such compliance- completion of ongoing audits, Inspections and checklists for health and safety
- Ensure ongoing compliance with legislative and corporate requirements
- Co-ordinate the sampling and posting of materials for the purposes of process safety or toxicity testing by external testing laboratories
- Contribute actively to the company business processes initiatives and complete any other Environmental Health or Safety related tasks as assigned.
- Degree/Diploma in Occupational Safety/Health or Environmental Health.
- Minimum 4 years in a similar role within the Biopharma/Pharma Industry, specialising in Biological safety, Manual Handling and Ergonomics preferred
- Environmental/Compliance Training
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels in the organisation
- Excellent Communication skills ability to translate complex technical issues into actions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively in a team
To review the FULL JOB SPEC and find out more about this amazing opportuntity, please click ''APPLY NOW''
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE SEARCHED FOR EHS DUBLIN JOB, SENIOR EHS JOB, DUBLIN EHS JOB, EHS PHARMA JOB, HEALTH AND SAFETY JOB, PHARMA HEALTH AND SAFETY JOB