Are you a Paediatric Dietitian looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy working with children and families?
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work autonomously, supported by a specialist multi-disciplinary team?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enthusiastic, Paediatric Senior Dietitian to join a disability team in county Waterford.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive clinical nutrition and dietetic service for children with disabilities. This client is looking for an innovative, paediatric dietitian with experience in nutrition support and a desire to work in a dynamic community setting.
The successful candidate will manage the caseload working alongside other allied healthcare professionals within the acute and community sectors, education and social services to support the children.
This is a fulltime 6-12 month contract, working Monday- Friday within a beautiful coastal town in County Waterford.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Be registered as a Dietitian with the Dietitians Registration Board of CORU (candidates must provide proof of registration)
- A minimum of five years post-qualification experience in paediatric dietetics, of which 3 years must be in the area of neuro-disability
- Excellent nutrition support skills, both enteral and parenteral nutrition
- Must have a good knowledge of the assessment and treatment of feeding difficulties and swallowing issues.
- Able to work autonomously, but understand own limitations Enthusiasm for working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Able to demonstrate good leadership skills and ability to motivate others.
- Remain calm under pressure.
- Adaptable and flexible
Contact If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527