Senior DCS Automation Engineer
Lead DCS Automation Engineer | Cork
My client is a market leader in manufacturing solutions within the Biopharma & Pharmaceutical Iindustries and they are currently recruiting for an Lead DCS Automation Engineer for their expanding Pharma client in Cork.
Join a company with exceptional long term career progression opportunities!
About the Job:
In this position, you will work on large projects for one of Ireland's most prominent pharma manufacturing sites in Ireland
As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of Validation and Automation systems
- Management of Automation projects
- Troubleshooting of performance trends
- Creation and implementation of FAT, SAT and IOQ
- Ongoing participation in all design reviews of products and equipment to meet production needs.
- Lead continuous improvement projects to on existing production lines.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Automation Engineering experiences gained in a Pharma manufacturing environment within the EU an absolute requirement.
- Proven experience within a Senior or Lead Automation Engineer role with increased le
- Degree Qualified in Electrical Engineer, Applied Physics, Controls Engineer or similar.
- Proven experience in PLCs/DCS , coding/testing/designing, managing change, site commissioning,
- Knowledge of Control Systems or PLC/SCADA systems.
- DeltaV or FoxPro experience is highly advantageous.
- *Must have a valid working visa to work in Ireland
Contact Kerry Rickard on 0860443981 for more information and to review the full job spec.
Other jobs that you might have searched for: Automation Engineer job, Controls Engineer Job, Validation Engineer job, Test Engineer job, Pharma engineer job, Project Engineer job, Cork Engineering jobs