Senior Data Scientist | Hybrid, Co. Clare | €80,000+
Senior Data Scientist
Few companies have had such an impact on the culture, performance and standard of the automotive industry like FRS's client has. Based on the Wild Atlantic West, in Shannon Co. Clare, the opportunity being presented is for a Senior Data Scientist to join, encourage, and improve the growing engineering department while providing expertise surrounding the use of data science and data driven decision making. You will be passionate about developing value-adding models that help deliver results and operational solutions for the company and consumer base. A fantastic opportunity for the seasoned data enthusiast to mentor and develop talent throughout the team while delivering meaningful, data focused insights to the business.
What you will need:
- Experience providing supervision, training and mentoring to less-experienced members of a team by sharing your knowledge through seminars, regular talks and tailored training.
- Demonstrate-able experience providing data-driven solutions to solve complex business problems
- Extensive knowledge and experience around Data Privacy
- experienced working with large, unstructured data-sets in distributed computing environments - Hive/Hadoop, BigQuery
Essential Skills/Knowledge, Experience:
- Very strong using Python, R, SQL etc.
- Significant practical experience with ML techniques i.e. classification, regression etc.
- Experience with cloud computing/platforms i.e. Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
Desirable Skills/Knowledge, Experience:
- Knowledge of data management and data governance best practice
- Experience with time-series data particularity in the industrial space
- Experience working and delivering projects using Agile software development methodology.
(This position is only open to Irish/EU citizens and candidates with Visa/Stamp restrictions can not be considered.)