Senior CT Radiographer
Do you want to enhance your career and also work 3 days a week?
I have a very exciting opportunity for a CT experienced Radiographer, to join a o join a state of the art Imaging department in Dublin.
If you want to work for an employer who provides opportunities for career advancement and continuously supports their "Outstanding People" to grow and utilise their talent, in an organisation that embraces change and values both innovation and work-life balance-this opportunity is calling you.
The Department has a complete range of state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment which has benefited from significant investment in recent years. Combining the most advanced technology and equipment with leading radiology expertise, the department provides the optimum patient experience and world class reporting with radiologists permanently on-site to review scan results.
Summary: A Permanent Position, A 39 hr week worked across (3 long days a week with one additional long day per month to make up the contracted hours deficit). On-call 15-20k per annum for CT call. On-call hourly rates as per HSE at weekends for elective cardiac/general lists.
To be successful in your application for this Fantastic opportunity, I am looking to identify the following on your profile and history:
- BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years post is essential
- Registration with CORU is essential
- Cath lab experience desirable
- Qualified to administer I.V. contrast
- Familiar with a computerised patient information system and PACS
- Pro-activity, Flexibility, Adaptability
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate high quality care and empathy with each patient
- Thorough understanding of legislation relating to CT and Radiation Safety
- Understand the requirements of and promote CPD
My client's benefits:
- Work Life Balance, therefore my client supports flexible working arrangements where it is reasonably practicable to do so and where operational service needs can accommodate them.
- Career development and training programme's that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits including: Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in working in Irish Hospitals, please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527.
I will be in contact with you on receipt of your CV, and to deal with any queries you may have.