Senior CNM job Cork
Job title: Senior Clinical Nurse Manager
Location: County Cork (West)
Type of jobs permanent, full time position
I am delighted to assist my Client, a well-run nursing home situated in West County Cork (easily commutable from Cork city), to look a Senior CNM to manage a 25 bedded unit. This large nursing home proudly provides person centered care, long term care as well as short term care, which is driven by the wishes and desires of residents.
The post of Senior CNM is a senior clinical position which reports to the Director of Nursing.
You will be responsible for a 25 bedded unit within the large nursing home, providing clinical leadership, managing the day to day clinical practices in the unit, appropriate staff rostering, delegation and supervision, performance and development, clinical governance and assessment of risks.
You will collaborate with the DON/ADON daily and be part of the Unit's management team, providing clear communication and direction to staff in their unit.
Requirements - Ideal candidate:
- Third level Nursing Qualifications
- Active registration with NMBI
- Effective Communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Have 4+ years experience as a CNM in any healthcare setting
- Ideally 1+ years experience in elderly care unit/setting.
- Strong leadership required
- HIQA knowledge essential
- Ideally, you will be quite analytical and methodical, with good clinical experience, organised and polite.
If you have a CV ready (in Word document) Apply for this job now. If you don't have an updated CV feel free to call me , Renata Ryan on 0860239020 (between 9.00am-5.00pm) and we can have a chat about this or other similar opportunities in the strictest of confidence.. #jobs #job #cnm #nursejobs