Senior Clinical Psychologist
Do you want the ideal work life balance with coastal walks/ beaches/ horse riding/sailing/diving and mountain climbing within touching distance of your workplace?
FRS Healthcare are recruiting a Senior Clinical Psychologist on behalf of an adult mental Health Team based in Sligo and We have a vacancy for a Staff Grade Psychologist to join a CAMH's team in Sligo.
These are Fulltime fixed term, 1 year contract requiring an immediate start date. The working hours are 9am-5pm, across Monday-Friday.
Summary: The roles will involve working with children between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, deliberate self-harm, suicide ideation, eating disorders, anxiety, stress and A.D.H.D assessments etc.
The successful candidate will join a well- established multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical or Counselling or educational Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Must have a min 3 years post graduate experience in Adult mental health.
- A solid understanding of mental health legislation and national mental health policy and mental health recovery model
- A solid understanding of mental illness and the effects it can have on a person and their family Permission to work in Ireland
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability to manage self in a busy working environment including the ability to prioritise caseloads.
- Access to a car and full driver's licence
- Available to start work as soon as possible
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information