Senior Clinical Psychologist
An Opportunity has come up for a Clinical Psychologist to work in a brand new residential home with one of Ireland's leading residential, respite & day services for Adults & Children with Intellectual Disabilities.
This is a brand new mental health centre, working under the Mental health commission with full multi-disciplinary team placed in the centre.
Join a company that is growing by the day with its services more in demand than ever. Be part of a fantastic team of multi-disciplinary professionals supporting both adults & children with a range of complex health & social care needs.
This company is a nationwide specialist provider of Residential Care, Supported Living and Community Supports to adults and children with a range of complex health and social care needs. They have 40 homes and facilities across Ireland. They employ over 1000 staff across the 40 locations.
- Be responsible for assessment, diagnosis, intervention, devising, monitoring and reviewing treatment programmes.
- Facilitate counselling sessions
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Provide support to service users
- Provide support to the families of service users
- Supervise basic grade & staff psychologists
- Post graduate qualification in clinical psychology
- 3 years post graduate experience
- Experience in working with individuals with autism, intellectual disabilities & mental health difficulties.
- Meet the registration requirements of the Psychological Society of Ireland
- Be a problem solver with a 'Can-do' attitude.
- Full, clean drivers licence.
We are offering free flights to Irish Expats all over the world!
As part of our Ireland is hiring campaign, Irish expats we place in jobs such as this will get their flights home reimbursed by FRS Recruitment.
FRS Recruitment: Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact If you are interested in discussing the above role or any of our other vacancies please contact Sinead Brennan, Recruitment Coordinator, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: +353(0)86 0100 746
#clinicalpsychologist #corkjobs #healthcarejobs