Senior Clinical Psychologist (Disabilities)
We are very excited to be recruiting A Senior Clinical Psychologist on behalf of a disability team located in County Waterford.
If you are experienced in delivering psychological services to children with complex needs, then I would love to talk with you.
If you love out-doors this role allows you to join a fantastic team and in your spare time you get to enjoy everything from beaches, mountains and urban life, all within touching distance.
The successful candidate's role will work as part of the team, You will be working with children 0-18 who meet the national criteria for a disability team (complex needs),that include Autism Spectrum Disorders,Intellectual Disabilities.
Role: This is a fulltime fixed term, 1 year contract requiring an immediate start. The working hours are 9am-5pm, across Monday-Friday.
- Hold a recognized validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must be a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must already have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health and Children and the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Essential to have knowledge and expertise of working with children with complex disabilities including Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disability, and/or Physical Disability and their families in an interdisciplinary team setting.
- Knowledge of Family Centered Practice and Principals of Progressing Disability Services
- A full Irish/EU Driving licence and indemnification of the Foundation on your car insurance policy is a requirement of the post
If you are compassionate, motivated and experienced working with vulnerable Children with Intellectual disabilities I would like to talk with you.
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have the experience and If you are interested in these fantastic opportunities please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information