Senior Clinical Psychologist (Disabilities)
Do you have 5 years experience working as a Clinical Psychologist?
Are you looking for a fresh start in 2021?
FRS Healthcare are recruiting Senior Clinical Psychologists on behalf of a well established Children's disability team in the Midlands regions.
If you have a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, and a Passion for Working & Supporting Children with disabilities, I would love to talk to you.
We have fulltime fixed term positions on offer at present. This is a unique opportunity, please contact me immediately if you are interested in discussing.
Summary: The successful candidate's role will work with children aged between 0-16yrs with a variety of disabilities. The successful candidate will join well- established multi-disciplinary team that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with people with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
- Hold a recognized validated post-graduate qualification in Psychology, as recognized by the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Must be a member of the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Applicants who qualified outside the Republic of Ireland must already have their qualifications validated by the Department of Health and Children and the Psychological Society of Ireland.
- Be eligible to work in the state.
- Must have 5 years post graduate experience
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information