Senior Clinical Psychologist (CAMHS)
Do you want to work 4 days a week?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Clinical Psychologist (child and adolescent mental health) to join a multi-disciplinary Mental Health Support Team (MHST) in Tullamore..
The successful candidate will work to increase and improve emotional and mental health provision within educational settings for 5-18year olds in the the Offaly area.
The successful candidate will responsible for managing and providing clinical supervision to other team members and You will have excellent knowledge of child safeguarding
This is a 4 day week,the working hours are 9am-5pm. This is long-term agency contract for at least 1 year.
The role will involve working with children between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, deliberate self-harm, suicide ideation, eating disorders, anxiety, stress and A.D.H.D assessments etc.
The successful candidate will join a well- established multi-disciplinary Community Mental Health Team, that involves significant assessments and short-term therapeutic input with children with moderate and severe mental health difficulties.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a psychology service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical Psychologist
- Candidates qualified outside the Republic of Ireland will be required to have their qualifications validated by the Dept of Health & Children in Ireland
- Familiarity with CBT and Systemic evidence-bases, both within clinical training and delivering interventions
- Direct clinical experience (autonomously providing assessment, developing treatment plans and delivering a range of therapeutic interventions) with children and young people aged 5-18 with mental health difficulties
- Experience of routine clinical outcome monitoring and clinical risk assessment
- Knowledge of systemic, cognitive and psychodynamic theories and when each is appropriate
- Understanding of child development and psychosocial influences
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary mental health team
- Experience providing clinical supervision and case management
- Highly developed knowledge of child safeguarding
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits on Offer:
- A Great Team and Environment to work in
- Free on-site Parking
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Career development and advancement opportunities
FRS Recruitment: Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
Contact: If you have sufficient experience and are interested in this fantastic opportunity please contact Charlene Cooke, Client Relationship Manager, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527 for more information