Senior Clinical Pharmacist
Applications are invited for the following post: Senior Clinical Pharmacist required for a hospital in Dublin
Each candidate must:
- Have 3 years of satisfactory post-registration hospital experience.
- Have PSI registration
- To have a recognised degree in Pharmacy.
- Possess the requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
- Possess a high standard of administrative and organisational ability.
- Possess an excellent knowledge of pharmacy computer systems.
- Be personally motivated.
- Demonstrate a patient-focused approach.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the values of the hospital.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be able to identify potential difficulties and formulate solutions.
For more information, please call Brian on 086 7773856
Pharmacist, Senior Pharmacist, Pharmacy, Hospital, Senior Pharmacist, Hospital Pharmacist, Leinster, Supervising Pharmacist, Locum Pharmacist, Dublin