Senior Civil QS
Position: Civil Quantity Surveyor
A leading Civil Engineering firm are looking to recruit a Civil Quantity Surveyor for a permanent vacancy. This position will be based in the Dublin area with projects both in north and south county Dublin.
What this role will entail;
- Management of weekly and monthly reports
- Liaising with the commercial team
- Site visits to Dublin based projects
- Mentoring of junior staff
- Procurement of goods and services as required
- Monitoring of live financial accounts
- Cost management of 2 projects or more at any given time
What you will need;
- Degree-qualified within Quantity Surveying, Property Economics, Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Typically, 10 years relevant experience
- Experience as a Project QS with 2-8 projects preferable
- Experience dealing with civil remediation projects and general construction
- Experience with Roads and Water projects an advantage
- Experience with local authorities a definite advantage
- Motivated and highly diligent individual.
- Prospect of career opportunities
- Experience with MS Office.
- Impressive salary and benefits package.
This role will provide;
- Generous salary
- Career progression
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV if you would like to be considered for this role.
For further details, please do not hesitate to contact Miriam at 085 2797250 please note company details will not be disclosed without an updated copy of your CV.