Senior Chemistry Analyst €60k DOE
Due to continued success I have a Permanent role for a Chemistry Team Lead - GMP lab, Westmeath, commutable from Longford, Offaly, Tipperary,Meath,Galway,Kildare, Roscommon, Tipperary.Flexible work hours. International candidates are encouraged to apply
Sal up to €60kDOE plus full benefits.Contact Felicity 086 7821714
The role of the Chemistry Team Lead is to provide support to the BioPharm department by providing management and direction to laboratory staff and resources for project activities and needs, overseeing daily operations to monitor quality and project timeliness, and assist in preparation and implementation of company policies, quality systems and training programs. This position is lab based, with direct supervisory responsibilities of a small group of 3/4 Analysts.
- Management of a team of 3/4 analysts
- Allocation, scheduling and managing laboratory resources for group's project activities and updates LIMS for project status. Reviews timesheet reports for billing accuracy.
- Preparation, review and approval of study protocols, project status reports, final study reports and other project-related technical documents.
- Designing experimental study and participates in technical troubleshooting.
- Reviewing data for technical quality and compliance to protocols, methods and SOPs. Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits. Assists in client and regulatory authority audits.
- Responding to client questions and needs; leads client technical meetings.
- Assisting in preparation of proposals, project definition and pricing.
- Coordinating and prioritizing project activities with internal functional groups (physical testing, analytical development, microbiology, etc.) and support functions (QA, sample management, etc.)
- Assisting senior group leaders and/or managers in their responsibilities.
- Preparation and implementing SOPs and company operational policies. Ensuring adherence and making recommendations to quality system improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree level in a scientific discipline ie chemistry.
- Supervisory/team lead experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech industries.
- Stability/QC/analytical R&D/project and program management.
- Prior experience of supervision of technical staff.
- GMP requirements experience , SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP and USP requirements and EMEA and FDA guidance's.
- Knowledge and experience of following techniques, HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry.
- Experienced in method development and validation
The successful candidate can look forward to job stability and growth, educational assistance, flexible work hours .With future expansion plans, there is the opportunity to progress in your career with this international company.They offer a very generous salary, medical insurance, pension, life insurance , enhanced annual leave days and relocation package if the candidate is based outside of Ireland.
For further information please call Felicity 086 7821714
Keywords: analytical chemist, chemistry team lead , chemist, scientist, QC chemist senior chemist, senior scientist, analytical chemist, chemist chemistry, scientist inhalation,analytical chemist, chemist, scientist, QC chemist senior chemist, senior scientist, analytical chemist, chemist chemistry, scientist ,analytical chemist, chemist, scientist, QC chemist senior chemist, senior scientist, analytical chemist, chemist chemistry, scientist