Excellent package on offer including full company
I currently have a fantasticforAnalytical Chemistjoin a globalin Waterford
is an excellent company which commits to giving all its employees opportunities for professional development and advancement.
The main aim of theChemist position is to support and assist in the activities of the Chemistry laboratory
- Design, initiation and prioritisation of analytical projects
- Preparation, review and approval of analytical protocols and reports
- Selection and approval of chemical raw materials
- Co-ordination, review and approval of laboratory investigations
- Preparation and maintenance of chemistry methods, specifications and SOPs
- Ensuring GMP/GLP compliance
- Troubleshoot and solve problems
- Performing environmental and safety assessments for new chemicals
- Ensuring compliance with chemical regulatory requirements.
- Third Level Degree
- A strong of HPLC and Method Development is essential for this role
- Min3-5experience in the medical device/pharmaceutical industry
- Proven record in method development transfer and validation
- Experience in people management
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and Chromatography systems software
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as an Analytical Scientist/Chemist please apply now.
If you feel this role is not right for you but are interested in other great laboratory opportunities, please take a look at our company website.
Contact Cillian Twomey - 086 464 8426 or connect with Cillian via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/
Keywords:Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist, ScientistChemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Scientist,Analytical Chemist, Scientist, Chemist, Analytical Chemist.