Senior Cardiac Technician
On Behalf of a 200 bedded Hospital in the South West Region of Ireland, We are Delighted to announce Permanent Vacancies For Senior Grade Cardiac Physiologist's.
We currently have two Permanent Fulltime vacancies available.
This Cardiac Diagnostics provides services to both inpatient and outpatients, across an abundance of specialities including Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, Cardiology, Respiratory, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Endoscopy, General Surgery and other small specialist services.
The Cardiac Physiologist will carry out the following procedures:
- Resting ECG, Exercise treadmill testing, both medical and Physiologist led
- Fit and analyse of ambulatory ECG and BP recordings
- Pacemaker and ICD/CRT follow-up
- Transthoracic echocardiography and report on same
- Assist with transoesophageal echocardiography
- Assist with Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Report procedure findings and highlighting abnormal findings
- Vetting of Cardiology diagnostic tests on NIMIS
- Be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of service.
- Review and allocate resources in collaboration with the Chief Cardiac Physiologist and relevant others.
- Promote good working practice and uniformity of standards of best practice.
- Promote quality by reviewing and evaluating the Cardiac Investigations Department service regularly, identifying changing needs and opportunities to improve services, in collaboration with the Chief Cardiac Physiologist and relevant others.
- Develop and implement service / business plans, quality initiatives, audits, department protocols etc. and report on outcomes in collaboration with the Chief Cardiac Physiologist.
- Promote good team working, and a culture that values diversity.
- Participate in the management of stock and equipment in conjunction with the Chief Cardiac Physiologist
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Diploma in Medical Physics and Physiological measurement or equivalent
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years satisfactory relevant post qualification experience.
- Candidates must have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- Echo/ Pacemaker and ICD/CRT experience is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume workload
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity, please call Donovan Lock, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 145 0842, and Email your CV