Senior Cardiac Physiologist Tipperary
Position: Senior Cardiac Physiologist
Location: Co. Tipperary, Ireland
Type of role: Full time, Permanent position
Working hours: Day shift, Monday - Friday. Flexibility required for emergency situations outside of normal working hours.
Salary: 44,000 - 58,316 per year
Reporting to: Chief 1 Cardiac Physiologist
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for an experienced Senior Cardiac Physiologist. You will provide support to the provision of a comprehensive Cardiac Diagnostic Service to both inpatient and outpatient areas of this medium size regional hospital. Min 3 years experience required. You will be joining a team of dedicated Cardiac Physiologists.
A regional hospital in Co. Tipperary, provides an abundance of specialities including Emergency Medicine, General Medicine, Cardiology, Respiratory, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Endoscopy, General Surgery and other small specialist services. Professional environment with can do attitude.
- Third level degree BSc in Clinical Measurement or Equivalent relevant scientific qualification (Level 8) or Certificate in Medical Physics and Psychological Measurement (MPPM)
- You will have a minimum of 3 years satisfactory relevant post qualification experience
- You will have clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role.
- You will demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in cardiac physiology as relevant to the role.
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will be of good character
- You will speak Fluent English
- You will be available outside of standard working hours for emergency situations
What will be expected of you:
- You will perform the following procedures:
- Resting ECG
- Exercise treadmill testing, both medical and Physiologist led
- Fit and analyse of ambulatory ECG and BP recordings
- Pacemaker and ICD/CRT follow-up
- Transthoracic echocardiography and report on same
- Assist with transoesophageal echocardiography
- Assist with Dobutamine Stress Echocardiography
- Report procedure findings and highlighting abnormal findings
- Vetting of Cardiology diagnostic tests on NIMIS
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of standards of practice of self and staff appointed to clinical / designated areas
- You will be responsible for managing own caseload and for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of cardiac diagnostic services for service users according to service standards and best practice.
- You will supervise staff, prioritising and allocating work and promoting positive staff morale and team working in conjunction with the Chief Cardiac Physiologist.
- A full job specification is available on request
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma