Senior Cardiac Physiologist job Galway
Calling all Cardiac Physiologist with Cath Lab and Pacing experience to apply for a full time, permanent Senior Cardiac Physiologist position with a JCI accredited, private hospital in Galway. You will be joining a modern Cardiac Dept with great opportunities to progress over time. Apply today or contact me to discuss.
You will be performing duties of a Cardiac Physiologist within an busy Cardiology Department in a private hospital Galway. You will ideally have previous post-graduation experience with Pacing and Cath Lab. Fantastic opportunity to join a professional team of Cardiac Physiologists, experts in their field.
Position: Senior Cardiac Physiologist
Reporting to: Cardiology Manager
Remuneration: attractive salary (DOE) + benefits
Location: Galway, Ireland
Benefits on offer:
- Excellent Salary and working conditions on offer
- Continuing professional development and foster a positive working environment that aims to support and develop staff, offering excellent opportunities for career progression
- Rotation in Cath Lab and Echo, each technician is cross trained, and training programmes on offer
My client is a JCI accredited, acute Hospital in Galway. Their mission is to provide compassionate, quality healthcare to patients and their families. To their employees they provide opportunities for career advancement and continuously support our "Outstanding People" to grow and utilise their talent, in an organisation that embraces change and values both innovation and work-life balance.
You will be responsible for the provision of quality service in line with standards of Cardiology practice. As a key member of a Multidisciplinary team, you will demonstrate professional competency, team working skills and facilitate effective communication with colleagues in the hospital. You will have a strategic approach to the development of services and structures, embracing continuous quality improvement and the management of changes necessary to achieve organisational objectives.
- Qualifications required ASCT and MPPM or MSCT (or equivalent)
- Post-grad qualifications such as Masters degree required (essential)
- You will have min of 2 years postgraduate experience in non-invasive testing
- You will have experience in Cath Lab and Pacing experience
- You will have strong organisational skills with an ability to manage a high-volume workload
- You will be a team player, you will have the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- You will have strong computer skills
- You will have very good communication and interpersonal skills
- You will have excellent analytical skills
- You will have a flexible approach to work patterns
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cardiacphysiologist #cardiactechnician #jobsireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou