Senior Cardiac Physiologist
An Exciting Opportunity has come up to work as a Senior Cardiac Physiologist in a growing Cardiology department in one of Ireland's leading Private Hospitals. The Cardiology Department based in Cork require a Cardiac Physiologist who is willing to work at Senior Level.
Join a company that is enthusiastic and passionate about training, mentoring and coaching new staff and students. If you have at least 3 years post graduate experience, this could be a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career by advancing into a Senior role.
Cardiac Technician must be proficient in the following procedures:
- Resting ECG
- Exercise treadmill testing,
- Fit & analyse BP monitors & Ambulatory Holter
- Pacemaker, loop-recorder and ICD/CRT follow-ups.
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress Echo
- Carotid Duplex scanning
- Possess a Bsc in Clinical Measurement or Possess an equivalent scientific qualification (level 8) as confirmed by the Irish Institute of Clinical Measurement Science (IICMS)
- Atleast 3 years post grad experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Considering a move back home to Ireland?
Here at FRS Recruitment we offer FREE Flights to Irish Citizens returning home who successfully secure a job through our agency (T's &C's apply)
FRS Recruitment are leading providers of Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact Sinead Brennan for confidential, casual discussion in relation to this role or any of our other vacancies. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0100746.
#weworkforyou #cardiacphysiologist #corkjobs