Senior Cardiac Physiologist
On behalf of a world class hospital located in the South Dublin region, we are looking to recruit a Senior Cardiac Physiologist with substantive experience carrying out electrophysiology procedures, including electrophysiology studies and radiofrequency ablation, loop recorder, pacemaker and ICD implants and Cardiac Cath Lab.
This is a fulltime position working Monday-Friday, no on call or weekend commitments.
Cardiac Physiologist's must have substantive experience carrying out EP's/Pacing and Echo's to be considered for this role.
Successful candidates must have the following profile:
- A B.Sc. in Clinical Measurement Science or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years post-qualification experience as an independent operator for a full range EP's, Electrophysiology procedure, including electrophysiology studies and radiofrequency ablation, loop recorder, pacemaker and ICD implants.
- Substantive experience as an independent operator in the Cardiac Cath Lab, covering angiogram / angioplasty procedures (including primary PCI), right heart studies, CTO, balloon valvuloplasty, TOE
- Experience in the independent performance and reporting of Echocardiograms
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills and a high capacity for responsibility, accountability and individual initiative
- Must be able to start work within 8 weeks
- Unique Opportunity to join a World Class Hospital
- You will have education & ongoing training support for your Career development
- Access to excellent learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - promoting a good work life balance
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates onsite and offsite (nearby)
- Discounted Pharmacy rates/ Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Sick Pay Scheme, Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme (salary deduction facility) available for health insurance
- AXA Group scheme (salary deduction facility)
- Permanent health insurance - offer income protection insurance to all eligible staff
Are leading providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. We pride ourselves in the standard of service we provide to both candidates and clients. We also have a dedicated Compliance Officer to provide unparalleled support and guidance throughout the recruitment process, and throughout a relocation process if applicable.
Contact -If you are interested in finding out more about this unique opportunity Email your CV or call Charlene Cooke FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 0227527