Senior Cardiac Physiologist Dublin South
Calling all experienced Cardiac Physiologists ready to progress to Senior level position. You will join a team of experienced Cardiac Physiologists & Consultants om the biggest acute hospital in Dublin! What's on offer is a 12 months contract which is a great opportunity to advance your career.
Position: Senior Cardiac Physiologist
Location: Dublin South
Type of role: Contract 12 months
Working hours: Day shift, Monday - Friday (full time)
Salary: €44k-58k annual (DOE) + benefits (below)
Reporting to: Chief Cardiac Physiologist
It am delighted to assist my client; Dublin based private hospital, in their search for an experienced Senior Cardiac Physiologist - 12 months contract. You will support the advancement of invasive diagnostic and interventional services including electrophysiology and CRM. You will be part of team with the highest number of consultants with fantastic expertise across the widest range of specialist care in Ireland.
Attractive salary and Benefits on offer:
- Unique Opportunity to join a World Class Hospital
- Career development: Education & ongoing training support, access to excellent learning & development opportunities
- Flexibility - promoting a good work life balance
- Full Restaurant with heavily discounted prices for staff
- Car Parking options available at very reasonable rates on-site and off-site (nearby)
- Discounted Pharmacy rates/ Discounted staff rates for hospital procedures
- Sick Pay Scheme, Disability Scheme
- Pension scheme (with employer contribution)
- VHI & Aviva Group Scheme (salary deduction facility) available for health insurance
- AXA Group scheme (salary deduction facility)
- Permanent health insurance - offer income protection insurance to all eligible staff
My client is the biggest acute private hospital in Dublin offering the highest number of consultants and the widest range of specialist care in Ireland's only integrated multi-hospital campus. Being part of a hospital group which includes a leading academic teaching hospital, allows my client to share resources, expertise and medical facilities, and to have the capacity to deal with a high volume of patients with a variety of different and often complex medical and surgical requirements. My client offers a wide range of clinical and psychological support services, which recognises the importance of the holistic care of the patient in a safe, carefully controlled hospital environment meeting national and international accreditation standards.
- BSc in Clinical Measurement Science, Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement (MPPM) or an equivalent qualification essential
- You will have at least 3 years post-qualification experience
- You will have substantive experience as an independent operator for full range of procedures: EP, Echo (incl TOEs) , EST and Pacing essential.
- You will have substantive experience as an independent operator in the Cardiac Cath Lab, covering angiogram / angioplasty procedures (including primary PCI), right heart studies, CTO, balloon valvuloplasty, TOE
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations.
- You will be of good character and excellent communication skills
- You will speak Fluent English
What will be expected of you:
- You will be familiar with the techniques and range of equipment used in current medical practice for the diagnosis, treatment and care of patients.
- You will support the advancement of invasive diagnostic and interventional services including electrophysiology and CRM.
- You will have the ability to effectively communicate with Consultants, GP's and hospital staff regarding patients' needs.
- You will ensures the timely production and delivery of patient procedures.
- You will maintains required departmental records. Corrects delinquent medical records.
- Contribute to the identification of training needs pertinent to the clinical area.
- Participate in the clinical induction of all new staff.
- Participate in their performance review with their Chief Technician.
- Full job spec available on request
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.
Applying through FRS Recruitment: providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#cardiacphysiologist #cardiactechnician #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #weworkforyou