Perm- Days (M-F)
Our client, an established supply chain specialist company providing services to pharma, electronics and medical device companies around Ireland is looking for a Senior buyer who would like to move into a team lead position to join its Limerick team.
This role would be right for someone with some team lead experience or wanting to take the next step in there career by leading a team.
We have been assisting this client for many years with their recruitment needs as they expand organically through delivering an excellent service.
This job is offering a Full time days only, permanent position, job security, competitive pay, interesting fast paced rewarding work supporting medical device and pharma companies, progression, future employability as the experience you gain here is highly desired.
This role would give you a vast amount of experience in a very busy industry allowing you to advance your career to new levels.
- Training and mentoring staff
- Sourcing new suppliers of quality products and negotiating with existing accounts and new suppliers with a view to maximising sales and margin always.
- Help Manage a team of buyers and administrators, to ensure the availability of product to meet sales demand Working with Purchasing group to developing the strategic direction of the brand and products in a range of categories through improving the range and quality of purchases.
- Selection, approval and management of vendors for the supply of goods for resale completing all contracts and supply agreements.
- Analysing and evaluating purchasing/ sales trends, and identifying and exploiting opportunities and addressing gaps in the product range
- Maintenance of material inventories within agreed KPIs, while minimising excess, obsolete and expired products.
- Be a buying professional with a successful management track record in a busy trading environment
- Have experience in Range planning - category review process
- Ability to work to stock budgets whilst delivering Sales and Margin Budgets.
- Supplier strategy - demonstrate understanding of the process and previous successes
Please apply by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this job further.
Recruiter: Richard O'Sullivan