Senior Business Analyst
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Constantly evolving and improving our products and customer experience, is core to our SaaS offering . As a Senior IT Business Analyst, you'll play a central role in shaping the future of our products and ensuring that existing users are getting the maximum from our solutions.
You'll partner with our Development, Product, Support and Client Onboarding teams to, investigate and resolve issues, own new client implementations, drive product improvements and define future state requirements.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst, you will have a huge impact on the organisation and our clients. If you're a motivated self-starter, looking for a fast paced, energetic environment, where the idea of every day bringing something new excites you, this role my be the perfect next step for your career.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- You'll become an expert in all aspects of our product suite, understanding how these work at a functional and technical
- You'll contribute to the creation and maintenance of processes and procedures
- You'll recommend improvements in products, services, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems
- You'll conduct client workshops to establish and document future state requirements
- You'll collaborate with our R&D teams to provide detailed product feedback
- You'll collaborate with our R&D teams to test new product features and enhancement to ensure they are of sufficient quality for customer rollout
- You'll work with customers to roll out / introduce new product capabilities
- You'll provide Support, Problem diagnostics and resolution
- You'll escalate unresolved issues to designated departments for further investigation and remediation managing customer expectations until the issue is resolved
- You'll provide positive and customer centric support at all times, listen attentively to customers needs and driving to resolution of issues at all times
- You'll ensure a team-focused approach is maintained at all times, coordinating with all operations functions to ensure customers receive the highest possible standard of service and support
- You'll manage new customer onboardings from start to finish
- You'll act as the main contact and product expert during the Brokerages first 30-90 days
- You'll engage with customers over a series of calls to drive product adoption
- You'll execute on tailored implementation strategies based on the Brokerages goals
- You'll build and configure customer accounts
- You'll ensure to customers set up in the most efficient way possible
- You'll work with the Onboarding lead to suggest improvements and help drive implementation of same within the
- Other activities and tasks as required by your direct manager from time to time and ad-hoc responsibilities as required for the continued development of the company.
What skills do I need? 📖
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience, preferably at a SaaS company
- 3+ years experience working in a multi-skilled IT, project-based environment
- B2B experience is essential
- Self starter with good analytical problem-solving skills who loves to seek out problems and solve them
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong technical skills, including familiarity with SQL databases and database query languages, Statistical Analysis, Advanced Excel
- Strong Analyst skills, including Requirement analysis and documentation, test script creation and execution.
- The ability to operate in an extremely fast passed environment, while ensuring first class delivery
- A deep passion for technology and enjoy getting into the weeds of products
- Ability to make complex topics simple to understand
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work permanently in Ireland
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting customer escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements
- Actively enjoys working with customers over the phone and via video calls