Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
At FRS Recruitment, we are working exclusively with our client, a leading Agricultural Tech company, in hiring an experienced Business Analyst to join their expanding Systems / IT team. Currently one Ireland's leading farm tech software providers, our client are expanding their technical roles to reflect their goals of expansion to the global market. The ideal candidate will have experience with Mobile Applications, have a successful track record of using ERP/NetSuite databases, and be capable in providing technology driven solutions through efficient and productive implementation.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Work closely with business stakeholders as a member of the Systems, Data & IT team to lead a variety of technology projects.
- Specify the functions the system will perform, and the way information will be viewed by the user, present your solution to the business and, once the design is approved, manage the project from a department perspective and work together with vendors/ other resources and the business to develop, test and implement it within agreed budget and time lines
- Produce requirement specifications and outline solution design documents throughout the project life cycle, incorporating change requests and finalisation of requirements documentation.
- Represent requirements information in graphical forms, produce business object models, conceptual data models and process models.
- Analyses and manages requirement risk and maintain trace ability matrix
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
- Participates in development of test strategy, test plan, user acceptance testing, implementation, and training activities.
- Participates in post implementation activities including problem solving and measurement of benefits achieved / lessons learned
What key skills and attributes/qualifications are we looking for?
- Degree in business administration, computer science or economics or equivalent
- Experience or qualifications Prince2 or other agile development methods.
- Up to 5 years' experience in a business analyst role.
- Experience or knowledge of networks, databases (ERP at a minimum, NetSuite desired) and other technology.
- Knowledge of business intelligence reporting and reporting interface with ERP systems.
- Sufficient understanding of systems to be able to engage and communicate effectively with Designers, Developers, System Architects, Data Analysts and QA regarding requirements.
- Project management experience or qualification.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills; experience of presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results focused; competitive drive and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task within the role.
- Managing key relationships with third party support partners and suppliers and ensuring that SLAs and Quality Assurance is met to the highest standards.
- Self starter with strong leadership skills who can lead a project and ensure constant engagement from key stakeholders.
- Great teamwork skills, to share responsibilities, confer with others, help others do their jobs, and seek help when needed.
What does success look like in this role?
- Resolution of cases in timely manner in relation to the severity of the issue.
- Formalising/implementing change management documentation and/or software management to structure ongoing projects and change requests.
- Timely and budget conscious delivery of projects and change requests
- Develop an understanding of current system architecture and the role they play in delivering functionality on the ground across the business.
- Engagement across the business to ascertain areas for improvement or development. To develop a large, well-diversified network of valuable connections across the organisation.
Please apply directly here or contact Christopher Wynne through email - - OR call +353 86 103 8536