Senior Business Analyst
Our client, a leading specialist consultancy firm, is seeking a Senior Business Analyst from a Life Insurance / Pensions / Investment background for an initial 6 month contract role with one of their banking clients.
You will become a member of the core project team with the responsibility for:
- Developing and documenting business requirements with end users and stakeholders.
- Working closely with the business managers and business subject matter experts.
- Defining, testing, training, implementing, and supporting functional requirements.
- Providing assistance to other teams as required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Substantial experience within the Life Insurance / Pensions / Investment industries.
- Solid end-to-end Business Analysis capabilities.
- Proven workshop facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with a variety of users and stakeholder groups.
- Experience with both traditional and Agile delivery methodologies.
- Advanced Documentation skills.