Senior Automation Test Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company and make a significant impact as a Senior QA Automation Engineer. Our client is searching for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who will work closely with their highly motivated cross-functional teams of talented Product Managers/Owners, Developers, UI/UX Designers, QA, and DevOps, as well as other internal stakeholders across the organization.
This opportunity is a full-time and permanent position, based at our Global HQ in Cork.
- Monitor all business and functional requirements for all tests and documents all test cases and assist to resolve all issues.
- Implement all test cases and evaluate all results and prepare test data and design all functional tests in required framework and monitor all development cycles and implement scripts on same.
- Administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes and coordinate with developers to provide efficient feedback and partner with manual test team to implement all manual test cases.
- Monitor all automation processes and prepare status reports for all progress and document all automation processes and deign an efficient automation framework for all web products.
- Analyse and identify presence of any bug in system and escalate issues if required and assist all engineers to validate and resolve all bug issues.
- Prepare schedule for all test activities and document all bug issues for database and implement all test scripts for various projects.
- Evaluate all programs and prepare required flowcharts and diagrams as per user request and guidelines and manage operational features for all automation processes and review all test cases and project cycle.
Skills - Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 4+ years of experience working in a QA Automation Engineering role.
- Must have real-world demonstrated expertise in creating and implementing test automation frameworks, ensure design and build of testable systems.
- Ability to create acceptance and integration automation tests and integrate with CI/CD
- At least 2 years' experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile development methodologies
- Proficient with automation tools - g. Selenium Web Driver, LoadRunner, Protractor, Postman
- Experience working with SQL and relational databases.
- Proficiency with scripting languages
- The ability to solve complex problems and issue management triggered by escalations or system failures
- Strong work ethic and a self-starter. A proven ability to take minimal direction and execute tasks and projects
- Strong defect management skills using JIRA, Confluence, TestRail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Collaborate and communicate effectively with the development team, server and database administrators
- Passionately team-oriented and collaborative
Skills - Advantageous
- ISTQB Certified
- Experience working with .NET C# programming language
- Experience with xUnit Frameworks, e.g. nUnit