Senior and Staff Grade Social Workers
Social Work Opportunities!
Are you a Social Worker seeking your next opportunity? If you are driven, an active listener and have passion for advocating for equality, then I have the perfect job opportunity for you.
I am recruiting Staff Grade and Senior Social Workers for a number of vacancies in Dublin & Kildare.
The Social Worker will empower, individuals, groups and communities to take charge of their own lives.
- Senior Social Worker - South West Dublin - Youth Mental Health - 6 month initial contract
- x3 Staff Grade Social Worker - 2 locations in South Dublin - Community - fixed term contract
- Staff Grade Social Worker - Kildare - Intellectual Disability - rolling contract
To be considered for this role, you must have the following profile:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU essential
- Proven experience working with and supporting vulnerable adults in the community
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, initiative, teamwork and time management skills
- A full drivers' licence with access to a car
Contact: If you are interested in these opportunities please contact Isabel Gough, Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, Allied Healthcare Division, FRS Recruitment. Tel: M: +353(0)86 1449043 for more information