Hybrid working model
Salary: €30,000 - €40,000 DOE
This is an opportunity for a highly organised Administration Assistant/EA to join a growing team supporting the Managing Director. The ideal candidate will need to be trustworthy, self-motivated, adaptable, highly organised and possess significant attention to detail. They will need to have a minimum of 2 years working within a similar role and be capable of functioning to a very high level in a fast-paced environment.
This is a hybrid position working remotely with regular visits to the office in Dublin as required.
- Executive assistance to the Managing Director: diary management, scheduling meetings, research, booking travel, handling expenses
- Manage Manager's travel logistics and itineraries
- Organising, preparing for and attending meetings
- Work closely with accountant in relation to invoicing, payments, and income-tracking
- Preparation and sending of correspondence
- Marketing approvals and related tasks
- Ad-hoc research on promotional requests and third-party approaches
- Liaising with relevant companies and assisting in the maintenance of the webstore
- Regular communication with clients and executives
- Extremely well organised with strong time-management skills
- An exceptional communicator
- A willingness to deliver help where required, operate well within a team and be adaptable
- Quick-thinking, resourceful, and entrepreneurial
- Able to thrive within a dynamic working environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Possess a strong degree of computer literacy including proficiency in Excel, Google Workspace and Keynote / PowerPoint.