Senior Administrator-Maternity Cover
Are you a Senior Administrator with experience within an Engineering, Construction or Logistics business? I am currently working on a maternity leave role based in West Limerick between Listowel and Limerick City. This role requires you to be able to work on your own initiative and manage a busy and fast moving office.
- Performing reception duties for part of each day and as required (telephone, receiving visitors, distribution of post and faxes, preparing outgoing post etc)
- Responsible for purchasing of supplies and services for the company
- Providing administrative support to the Engineering team
- Evaluation of suppliers, tracking equipment inspections and services.
- Co-ordinating maintenance and procuring parts as required
- Responsible for ensuring all planned Health & Safety activities are completed in line with regulation requirements and all records are up to date and accurate
- Excellent MS Office knowledge required for this role, as well as experience in the use of other business IT systems
- Good general administration skills with at least 4 years relevant work experience in a busy multi-tasking environment.
- Experience of working with standard- based procedures (such as ISO9000, 14001 or OHAS 18000).
- Experience of dealing with direct administrative support to operations personnel
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to use own initiative is essential
- Experience such as procurement and working within a technical environment would be an added advantage