Senior Administrator - Cashel Tipperary
We require an individual can work well in either a team or independently. is personable, approachable, and have excellent administration and organisational skills. Working closely with the internal business. You will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely invoicing of all supplier contracts.
- Carrying out invoice runs on a weekly basis.
- Running weekly reports to customers.
- Monitoring and following up on reporting to ensure all invoicing has been completed by month end close
- Responsible for ensuring all invoices are checked and posted/emailed out to weekly deadlines
- Recommending process improvements
- Attaching and scanning of supplier paperwork and send purchase orders as well as checking supplier invoices, prices and PO's
- Assisting the Credit Control team with customer invoice queries where necessary
- Overseeing the workload of Administration Support
- Similar experience desirable
- Confident working in a standalone, high volume invoicing role
- Excellent eye for detail
- Excellent Microsoft excel, office and words Skills
- Able to liaise with colleagues of all levels.