Senior Accounts Assistant
FRS Recruitment have a excellent opportunity for a Senior Accounts Assistant with our client based in Thurles. This is a full time, permanent position. The client offer flexible working hours and a excellent team environment.
This is a opportunity to take the next step in your career and manage a team of 3 direct reports in a SME business environment.
Duties will include:
* Weekly bank account reconciliations and daily cash flow management.
* Monthly reconciliation of credit cards.
* Debtor ledger management and credit control, recording of debtor payments and allocations correctly.
* Reconciliation of Supplier Invoices to statements and processing payments in a timely and accurate manner and resolve any discrepancies.
* Customer Service and liaising with drivers and hauliers. The ability to assimilate information and communicate effectively across multiple platforms inhouse and externally.
* Month end tasks where required - debtor statements, collating paperwork for sales invoices, issuing discounts were necessary and intercompany invoicing.
* Perform admin and ad-hoc tasks as required to support Finance team.
* Assist in accounts preparation process with Accountant.
Skills and Experience:
- 3 - 5 years minimun in a Accounts Assistant position
- Qualified Accounting Technician advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Candidate must be IT literate with a good knowledge of Excel especially
- Sage 50 experience advantage
- Experience of transport related admin would be beneficial.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069
Send CV through the attached link