Our client, one of Cork's most well-established practices, is now seeking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role is offered as hybrid.
Your new role:
The role will entail working with a diverse client base with a key focus being the provision of tax advisory services.
Your main responsibilities:
* Review of files to finalise accounts and agree with clients
* Preparation of financial statements for SME businesses
* Preparation of audit and audit exempt files to monitoring review standard
* Preparing income tax and corporation tax returns and filing of same with Revenue
* Management accounts preparation
* Projections, loan applications & grant applications
* Training and mentoring of junior staff
* Be part of the management of workflow and planning in the office
* To be the point of contact with clients regarding their portfolios
Your skills and attributes:
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification)
* 1-2 years' practice experience essential
* Proficient in Sage accounts, Sage line 50 and Microsoft Office (particularly MS Word and Excel)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, confident and self-starting individual
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
* Be pro-active, able to work within budgets and meet delivery targets
* Good team working skills and show flexibility when faced with new challenges
If you match the above skill requirement and are interested in having a chat - apply with your most recent CV to Lynn Kallides for immediate consideration.