Sen Automation Consultant upto €75KDOE
I am assisting my client find an experienced Senior Automation Engineer/Consultant to join their team in Limerick. My client is a well-known and highly respected industrial plant in Limerick. They have a history of continuous improvement and innovation and are now considered to be a world leader in the industry.
I have assisted this company with their recruitment needs since 2006 and every person who has gone there on interview has always wanted the job and everyone I have placed there has been incredibly happy. Positions do not come up very often with this company and they are offering an excellent salary for up to €75K DOE and it comes with excellent benefits.
The ideal person will have extensive experience in PLC's as they are looking to upgrade all their PLC's across the plant.
One of the key enablers at the plant is the automation systems. The plant has an extensive Distributive Control System (DCS), PLCs, Safety Control Systems and specialist automation systems for the on-site power generation assets.
A vacancy exists for an Automation Engineer to work in our existing DCS Team as an additional resource. The role will involve:
- Bringing new levels of automation to the plant and maximising the utilisation of existing systems.
- Designing and deploying leading edge solutions (proven experience is essential)
- The automation of systems to reduce or remove physical interventions and improve safety.
- Problem solving, data modelling and project management would all be key elements of the position.
- Future-proofing existing Process Controls Infrastructure (DCS, PLCs and advanced instrumentation).
- Identifying, developing and deploying cyber protection solutions to all automation infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree and in excess of 5 years post graduate experience in an engineering/design capacity in a heavy industrial like oil & gas, chemical or Pharmaceutical related industry.
They are a team-based organisation and successful candidates will be expected to interface with all functions in the plant. They will facilitate and support you in utilising and developing your skills, knowledge and experience.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Teresa Tyler up to 7pm on 086 025 9348