I am delighted to be representing our client, an impressive multinational, who have an exciting role for an Semiconductor Engineer to join their team in Ireland.
The successful candidate will part of the team that will audit and asses the semiconductor design processes per functional safety standards and industry practice. Our client partners with a number of leading, well-known manufacturing companies globally.
- BSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in semiconductor design for analog, digital, or mixed mode circuits
- Knowledge of semiconductor design and production processes
- Knowledge of semiconductor failure modes and mitigation techniques
- CFSE or CFSP certification is desired
- Knowledge of Functional Safety standards is a plus.
- Audit and assess the semiconductor design processes per functional safety standards and industry practice
- Evaluate new semiconductor designs for reliability and failure mode probabilities
- Create quantitative failure rate models for various semiconductor devices including useful life
- Perform Hardware FMEA and Dependent Failure Analysis
- Perform Failure Modes, Effects and Diagnostic Analysis
- Develop detailed safety cases for products to show compliance with functional safety standards
- Interpret standards requirements and document procedures for assessment
- Conduct training in good development processes and Functional Safety requirements
This is a great company to work for who have a very low turnover of staff. They take pride in looking after their staff and believe that you and your family come first. They offer flexible working hours. And in return they are looking for a self-motivated, smart, energetic, creative problem solver who works hard & creates a positive environment.
Apply Today for an immediate interview!