Security Systems Engineer
Security Systems Engineer, Kerry
FRS are seeking a Security Systems Engineer for our Kerry based client. This person will be responsible for the implementation, upgrade and day to day maintenance/configuration of IT Security technologies including but not limited to Firewall, SIEM, Web Application Firewalls, Authentication, Application and Device controls.
- Advanced experience in process documentation, flow charting and re-engineering.
- Functional knowledge of Unix, Linux, Windows Operating System, SharePoint, MS O365, Microsoft Active Directory and Azure, SQL and Oracle Databases, Certificate Management.
- Ability to utilize resources to contribute valuable input to Information Security projects and Risk Assessments, (e.g. ISACA, CIS, FS-ISAC).
- Basic knowledge of security monitoring concepts.
- Highly developed sense of accountability and follow through with discipline to effectively prioritize multiple tasks within the context of conflicting deadlines and changing priorities.
- Ability to raise awareness and issues to executive leadership, engage leaders and stakeholders in understanding their roles in delivering enterprise Change, Configuration and Release Management processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to articulate concepts and ideas to business and technology staff.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Knowledge of any of the following Security Applications a plus: CyberArk, Ivanti Application and Device Control, Imprivata, Centrify, Vasco, Varonis, Imperva, SIEM Solutions.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years technology / security experience an advantage
- Bachelor of Information Technology or similar preferable
- CISSP Preferred
Please send through a detailed cv with as much content as possible regarding your personal projects and relevent industry experience.