What will you be doing?
- Lead the software dev team and manage full SDLC of innovative products
- Mentor and guide team members in Agile best practices
- Develop an maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Facilitate SCRUM Ceremonies
- Play a key part in creating project roadmaps
What do you need?
- At least 5 years' experience in a Scrum Master position
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, start-up/fintech/online gaming, etc
- Working knowledge of Mobile environment and technologies
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of app submission processes and mobile CD tooling highly beneficial
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- In-house training to upskill
- Full health and insurance package
If you feel this position is for you, apply immediately and I will get back to you asap