Currently I am seeking a Scientist for a Small Molecule team to be based in in a GMP Lab in Athlone, Ireland.
Our client provides laboratory services that are designed to increase speed and precision. Their lab employees are committed to quality results and strict compliance with regulatory standards. Scientists in their labs have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art laboratory technology, including instruments and equipment. A Scientist routinely act as the project leader on multiple projects and will interact with clients, review and evaluate data, write reports and protocols. Scientists are expected to follow validated or experimental analytical procedures with occasional direct supervision from a group leader.
- Provide full analytical testing support in accordance with GMP practices against strict timelines to successfully meet client program milestones.
- Perform analysis procedures to quantitatively measure pharmaceutical compounds in a variety of formulations for stability testing and other studies for analytical testing support
- Coordinate method development and validation projects
- Communicate effectively with internal and client stakeholders
- The ability to plan, schedule and carry out work for successful project completion
- Provides assistance and training to junior laboratory staff members
- BSc in a Science related discipline
- 3 years' + experience working within a GMP Lab
- 3 years' + industry experience with chromatography techniques (HPLC, UPLC, GC, CE)
- Experienced in method development and validation
- General analytical chemistry knowledge
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
For a confidential discussion or for more information on the role, please contact Emer on 0860437889.