Our client is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. They have an opening for a Systems Verification and Validation Scientist in their research facility in Co. Limerick.
The SVV Scientist role is a hands-on testing and problem-solving role. The Scientist will conduct experiments using flow cytometry and will apply strong knowledge in scientific principles, immunology, sample manipulation, and/or immunoassays to influence best practice laboratory procedures and study designs.
This award-winning programme offers excellent career opportunities for people who have a proven track record in combining excellent knowledge and technical ability with first class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science or another relevant scientific subject with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Knowledge of flow cytometry instrument platforms, applications and software, assay panel development and customer workflows.
- Experience designing and optimizing multi-parameter flow cytometry applications which may include: immunophenotyping, apoptosis, cell proliferation, cell activation, receptor expression, and/or intracellular calcium flux.
- Experience performing statistical analysis and interpreting experimental results.
- Demonstrated success leading projects, with the ability to meet technical objectives and solve challenges.
- Experience working within a regulated medical device industry with knowledge or experience in FDA submissions.
This position is full-time and permanent. Salary is competitive and benefits include health insurance, pension and life assurance among others. Call Emer on 0860437889 for more details.