Scientist - Data Review- Waterford
Scientist-Data Review -Days role- Waterford
If you're interested in working for a successful and dynamic biopharma company in Waterford Ireland then read on….. this company can offer you an interesting, challenging and fulfilling career.
I am excited to report that the company is expanding so they have lots of opportunities for progression, ( and fun) along the way.
I am delighted to be assisting them with the recruitment of a Scientist -Data Review for their Cell Lab ,this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their career or maybe a bench top scientist now seeking a move away from the bench into a documentation role.
The overall purpose of this Reviewer job is to review scientific test procedures .
- Review data to regulatory standards, analytical procedures and appropriate documentation
- Review of technological projects and writing up the results of these projects
- Prepare and approve results for tests
- Revise SOPs
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation when requested.
- Degree in Molecular Cell Biology or Immunology
- Experience in DNA and RNA extraction, qPCR, Sanger sequencing, ELISA, Mammalian Cell Culture
- 5 years' experience in a regulated GMP environment or a Masters plus 3 years' experience
- For more information on this Scientist Data Review job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714
Keywords : Data Review Job Part-time, Data Review Job flexible hours,Analytical Reviewer Job Waterford , Documentation Review Job Waterford, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Analytical Chemist, Documentation Review