Scientist Cell Biology
If you have talent and you want your contribution to count, then apply now for this Scientist Cell biology job. With an amazing working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector - full of surprises and massive projects. Our client is a leading global medical technology company that creates medical technology, devices and laboratory equipment for a variety of needs across the healthcare continuum. They have an opening for a Scientist Cell Biology in their research facility in Co. Limerick.This Scientist Cell biology job offers an exciting opportunity to join a growing and diverse company in the med-tech sector. This company is experiencing tremendous growth at the moment so now is the time to join an exciting employer with fantastic opportunities for career development and a competitive salary package.
WHY THIS Scientist Cell Biology JOB:
This is a company that fully will support YOU and YOUR long term career goals. They offer an excellent salary and benefits package. This is a place where achievement is recognised and internal progression opportunities are very much available.
The Scientist role is a hands-on testing and problem-solving role. The Scientist conducts experiments using flow cytometry and applies strong knowledge in scientific principles, immunology, sample manipulation, and/or immunoassays to influence best practice laboratory procedures and study designs.
* Bachelor's Degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, Clinical Laboratory Science or another relevant scientific subject with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
* Knowledge of flow cytometry instrument platforms, applications and software, assay panel development and customer workflows.
* Experience designing and optimizing multi-parameter flow cytometry applications which may include: immunophenotyping, apoptosis, cell proliferation, cell activation, receptor expression, and/or intracellular calcium flux.
* Experience performing statistical analysis and interpreting experimental results.* Demonstrated success leading projects, with the ability to meet technical objectives and solve challenges.
* Experience working within a regulated medical device industry with knowledge or experience in FDA submissions
Familiar with accreditation and guiding agencies for the clinical laboratory including CAP, CLIA, and CLSI, including experience in audits conducted by accrediting bodies.
This position is full-time and permanent. Salary is competitive and benefits include health insurance, pension , life assurance , enhanced annual leave days
YOUR NEXT STEP:
For a more detailed discussion and full job description on this Scientist Cell biology job please contact Felicity Farrell 086 7821714
or send your CV for immediate consideration
Keywords: Scientist , flow cytometry, scientist, scientist, senior Scientist, QC analyst, Chemistry Analyst ,pharmaceutical analyst, chemist, chemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist, Stability analyst, chemist, chemistry, QC Chemist, analytical Chemist, Stability analyst, chemist, chemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist, Stability analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical Chemist ,QC analyst, Chemistry Analyst ,Biopharmaceutical analyst, Biochemist, Biochemistry, Chemist, analytical