Our client is seeking to hire a strong Schedule or Dispatcher to join their team on a permanent basis in Galway.
The role of the Scheduler /Dispatcher is to maintain the database of orders to a high level of accuracy and schedule deliveries and collections in a timely and cost-effective manner to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Scheduling collections and deliveries from our skip management system.
* Scheduling driver workloads for current and next day, communicating orders to drivers and managing the collection of payments.
* Maintenance of ongoing/recurring order database.
* Processing phone and email orders and payments.
* Resolving both customer and internal queries.
* Communicating with Sales Dept. to advise on delivery/collection times.
* Responsible for following up with customers and drivers to confirm collection dates and scheduling collection dates and times.
* Identify and deal with discrepancies.
* 1 phone sales and administration experience.
* Good local geographical knowledge of Connaught and surrounding areas
* Must be able to confidently handle multiple phone lines and have a courteous pleasant phone manner and good customer rapport.
* Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, Outlook) Ability to learn new systems quickly.
* Strong organisational skills.
* Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Good communication skills.
If you have the skills required for the role - please apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.