Scheduler & Forecasting Manager
Scheduler & Forecasting Manager
Permanent full time
Remote Working (Successful candidate will be required to travel to Cork regularly on return to Business as usual in travel).
Our client has an exciting position available for a Forecasting & Scheduling Manager, reporting to the Senior Manager Workforce Management.
Let us tell you more about this great opportunity:
As the Forecasting & Scheduling Manager, you will have full forecasting responsibility for short, medium, and long-term forecasts/capacity plans. This includes but is not limited to designing and analysing the factors driving activity volume, staffing, and labour costs. Assuming full ownership and end-to-end responsibility of short to medium-term Resource Planning, you will lead and drive the overall planning performance for assigned books of business.
How you will spend your day:
- Take the lead on managing the existing client Workforce Management (WFM) relationship.
- Responsible for clearly understanding the client's business, their requirements, and needs, adapting where necessary.
- Assumes ownership of Scheduling and short/medium-term Forecasting for assigned books of business.
- Carry out strategic resource planning tasks for short and mid-term planning purposes.
- Conduct shrinkage analysis, capacity planning, business improvement through resource planning changes, leave planning, recruitment forecasting, "what if" scenario modelling.
- Oversee the forecasting of call volumes, all staff group scheduling, and operational optimisation.
- Use forecasting tools to develop projected future call volumes for intra-day, daily, weekly, monthly, and annual trends.
- Provide support and resource forecasting for impact on Service Delivery in response to campaigns and promotions.
- Utilise knowledge, experience, and information from all parts of the organisation incorporating the demand into resource scheduling.
- Provides data analysis and WFM knowledge/advice for potential new business when required.
Essential Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in a Forecasting & Scheduling role.
- Full knowledge of Scheduling and Real-Time best practices and implementing strategies.
- The ability to take the lead in managing a multi-vendor, multiple location agent workforces.
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite of tools (Excel, Word, etc.).
- A solid understanding of all common WFM and call centre metrics (ErlangC etc.) and current knowledge of call centre best practices.
- Ability to implement first-class scheduling and forecasting strategies.
- Enterprise resource planning/demand-driven material requirement planning experience.
- Experience working with NICE IEX is an advantage.
Our ideal candidate:
- Ability to build fit for purpose forecast models for an environment whose culture is focused on their people and service to customers and clients.
- Demonstrable strategic influencing, negotiation, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to analyse problems, think critically and creatively, and make effective decisions within appropriate timescales.
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to prioritise and meet or re-negotiate deadlines.
- Experience with IEX and/or other workforce management systems is an advantage.
Some other employee benefits include:
- Wellbeing programme focused on our people's health and wellness
- Health Discount Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts
- Life Cover
- Development Programmes to support your progression
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Leap Card Tax Saver
- Maternity Pay & Paternity Pay