SAP & IT Service Desk Manager
- Work closely with the Group IT Director to develop the IT service delivery and Master Data strategy to support and contribute to ATA's goals and business objectives.
- Responsible for assuring business users are provided with efficient and timely support.
- Reinforce effective service management processes based on good practice principles such as ITIL.
- Ensures that service metrics are completed and continually modified to meet the needs of the department and senior management.
- Manage a team responsible for SAP Master Data Management; creating and managing Materials, Bills of Materials, Routings, Business Partners and Pricing.
- Act as the SAP Lead in problem resolution and change management.
- Leverage SAP Super Users across the regions and drive self-sufficiency in problem resolution.
- Deal with 3rd party service providers.
Skills - Required
- 3rd level qualification in IT/Business/Technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- ITIL Practitioner with excellent knowledge ITIL/IT Service Manager processes and best practice.
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP master data, particularly MM, PP, WM & SD.
- Comfortable dealing with data sets using spreadsheet or database technologies.
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Excellent people management skills with strong commitment to customer service excellence.
- Perform under pressure, deal with persons acting under pressure and adapt when confronted with urgent situations.
- Experience with the following technologies an advantage:
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP FICO, Winshuttle, LSMW, Hybris C4C and BW
- Some occasional travel to the US and UK will be required.
Are you an experienced SAP Master Data & Service Desk Manager that is looking for a change for growing, dynamic company which helps in growth of your career? If so please send an updated cv in strict confidence for this SAP Master Data & Service Desk Manager role to Purva Rao, IT Recruiter, FRS Recruitment (086-0241818) via the apply link or share with friends/colleagues.
FRS Recruitment is committed to promoting diversity and disability in the work place and is a KANCHI 100 company.