SAP Business Analyst
The ideal SAP Business Analyst will have a strong technical expertise with business analysis, process mapping and functional documentation. The Business Analyst will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Business Analyst or Project Manager. The Business Analyst will also have solid knowledge of Waterfall, SCRUM and/or Agile development.
Ideal Knowledge & Skills Include:
- Experience in a client-facing role
- University Degree with 2 to 4 years experience as a Business Analyst with project management experience.
- Experience documenting business processes and implementation
- Possess strong business analysis, customer facing and problem solving skills
- Experience with SAP PP, QM/PM, SD.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Generate As-Is process maps and identify process movements
- Documenting business requirements and managing requirements
- Converting business problems into systems requirements
- Provide technical expertise on system functional specifications
- Review, create and implement data and functional design for relevant solutions
- Use design and implementation tools to create model solutions
- Ensure integrity of data flows and distribution across various transaction pipelines
- Process improvements, systems / product enhancements