Sample Management Analyst Cork
Excellent job opportunity for a Sample Management Analyst for this global pharmaceutical company in Ringaskiddy, Cork.
You must have a minimum 1years' GMP industry experience
The purpose of this job is to work as a member of the Sample Management group , to support technical and analytical tasks, to work to the highest standards in terms of quality and professionalism.
- Management of samples through the laboratory
* Co-ordinating and carrying out sample pulls, ensuring accuracy in all sample movement, and aliquoting as required.
* Responding to ad-hoc requests for sample pulls and information relating to sample management.
* Administration of documentation with reference to samples, i.e. receipt of external sample results and entry onto LIMS.
* Reference material inventory management.
* Generating reports from environmental monitoring and water analysis data.
* Maintaining all documentation and systems related to their work in collaboration with the client personnel and their suppliers.
* Generation of certain quality and business related metrics.
- A third level qualification in a Scientific Discipline
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail
Keywords: Sample Management, Sample Management, QA Analyst , QC Specialist, Laboratory Sample Management Associate, Lab Technician, Micro analyst, Chemistry Analyst, Chemist, Laboratory analyst, Laboratory Technician.Sample Management, Sample Management, QA Analyst , QC Specialist, Laboratory Sample Management Associate, Lab Technician, Micro analyst, Chemistry Analyst, Chemist, Laboratory analyst, Laboratory Technician.
Contact Felicity 086 7821714