Salon Manager - Limerick
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salon Manager in Limerick for a new business. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced store manager to join their team for this exciting new venture!
As Salon Manager, you will be responsible for aiding in the effective management of staff members and completion of all duties required for the successful functioning of the day to day operations. You will be expected to lead by example, provide exceptional customer service and guide staff in all aspects of their job. You will be responsible for helping to recruit and train new staff members, scheduling, maintaining appropriate store operations, implementing proper procedures, and following policies.
- Staff management including but not limited to: hiring new team members, training new team members, communicating with team members and providing feedback, motivating team members, creating work schedules, ensuring tasks are assigned accordingly, able to recognise an issue and resolve it if possible or report it in a timely manner, maintaining and performing team member performance reviews and collecting data (team member files) to ensure that reviews are accurate, issuing written and verbal warnings
- Ensure the efficient running of the day to day operations of the salon, for sales on shop floor, internet orders, shop orders and ensuring all operations are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintaining inventory and communicating stock for shop floor.
- Stocking and restocking shop floor and display cabinets.
- Clean-up and sanitisation on the store.
- Taking appointments, bookings and serving customers within the salon's standards and values.
- Operating the cash registers including but not limited to: accepting various types of tenders from customers, providing proper change to customers.
- Understanding and implementing core values of the salon.
- Implement an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Resolving customer concerns.
- Proven record at least 2 years in a managerial position. Beauty background (incl. skincare and/or hairdressing qualification) a distinct advantage.
- Beauty background.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient spoken and written English.
- Computer literate.
- Time management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Punctual, reliable, courteous, and respectful.
For further information on this role please contact Tara Kelly on 086-1451078 or