Sales & Training Manager ( Agri )
Are you seeking a career move in 2018 ? If you enjoy both sales training & sales management this could be the role for you.
My client is a leading animal health company specialising in ruminant nutritional products and they are currently looking for a Training & Development Manager whom would be responsible for both the UK and Ireland sales team.
The Training and Development Manager (TDM) is responsible for enhancing the sales teams' skills, performance, productivity and quality of work through a dedicated programme of process, technical, data management and sales training.
Principal areas of responsibility
- Training presentation material preparation
- Sales staff induction.
- Preparation of Personal Development Plans.
- Technical Training
- Sales Training
- Data Management training
- Training Log
- Annual Appraisals & Agency review.
- Good understanding of farming and in particular livestock ruminant nutrition and modern dairying methods.
- Educated to Degree Level in Agriculture preferably.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- 2 to 3 years training & development experience in the role of trainer for a direct sales force.
- Flexibility with regards to travel between the UK & Ireland. You will be based in UK for 3 weeks of the month.
To apply for this role please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
FRS offer 100 % confidentality at all times